１．Settings ：Make various settings for the judge’s terminal and the summary account.
- Manage the logout of the judges’ terminal and summary account：If check the box, logout will be impossible. It is to prevent misoperation.
- Maximum number of entries in heat：Maximum number of entries per heat. A warning will be issued if this value is exceeded.
- Alias for the ranking display：Set the ranking display alias. You can set up to 8th place.
２．Competition：Enter the name of the tournament.
３．Type：Add a competition type. Use 1 letter only. This is linked to the type in the timetable.
４．Category：Add a category. Use 1 letter only. This is linked to the category in the timetable.
５．Judge：This will be imported to the judge data (CSV).
- Import：Import the timetable data (CSV).
- After importing, competition numbers that have not been created on paper will be red on the timetable.
６．Create paper, Create 1st Paper
- Go to the creation screen to create a judge paper (a digital paper on the server) for your selected competition number. This will be linked to the timetable. For the first competition of a section, Create 1st Paper.
- Four types of heat paper PDFs are created (Bulletin, Player inducers, Storage, Moderator). A preliminary judgment paper PDF is also created. PDF settings can be made from “PDF Settings”.
- When you open the drop-down menu, the papers that are not created are displayed in red. Create them by importing competitor’s data (CSV) from each section. It is a good idea to prepare all papers before the competition.
８．Timetable after paper creation
- Competition numbers that have already been created paper will be green.